The following services are provided and included in our commitment:
- Team caravan to preview your property
- Showings of your home for buyers by appointment or Supra Key
- Track all showings and personally follow up with the showing agent
- Creation of professional flyer containing both inside/outside photos
Promote your property on a continuing basis:
- "Just Listed" flyer featuring your home sent to over 300 Agents/Real Estate affiliates in the area
- Your home will be added to over 300 websites including Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, and YouTube
- Create a virtual tour of your home
- 24/7 your home advertised on TV screen in window of downtown Ashurst and Niemeyer office
- In print media advertising
- Weekly sales meetings
- The Judy Niemeyer Team provides an individualized marketing plan tailored specifically to your home and its features. We advertise every home until it is Sold. Properties are featured on the Internet on Realtor.com, IDX systems, www.AshurstandNiemeyer.com , www.judysells.com as well as many other industry specific sites
Multiple Listing Service
We submit the listing information, with professional photos, to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) within 48 hours. The MLS is a technologically advanced property information service for Realtors. Through the participation in this service your home is immediately exposed to thousands of Realtors in Baldwin and Mobile counties.
From listing to closing, we diligently observe the following procedures:
- We provide you with regular progress reports and mail you copies of all advertisements that appear on your home.
- We continuously monitor all listing and sale activity in your neighboring areas.
- We diligently network with agents of all real estate companies who are representing buyers for a home similar to yours.
- We inform you about the current market conditions with regard to recent sales.
- We present all offers to you and verify the qualifications of potential buyers, when possible.
- We provide skillful negotiation throughout the transaction, ensuring that you are familiar with all aspects of the offer and that your interests are fully represented.
- We provide all required disclosure forms and oversee that they are completed within the specified time limits.
- We monitor time limits, terms and conditions on all contingencies that are contained in your purchase agreement.
- We assist in negotiating and solving any problems which may arise from during inspection process.
- We monitor progress and status of buyer's loan until final loan approval.
- We provide the highest comparable sales in your area to the lender's appraiser.
- We oversee the closing process to ensure that all aspects are handled in a timely manner.